Monday, July 25, 2022

Simon Says: Back to School

 

Simon Says Monday Challenge: Time to start thinking about school again and this year, as well as my own children going back to school, I too am going to go back to college! I will be attending a college and learning Medical Assisting. I'm so very exited about it!

For this challenge on the Simon Say Monday Challenge Blog, I used some older dies that I had on hand to make a teacher card. I just love the scissors and they actually work because I used a brad to make them open and close. These dies were a lot of fun to piece together. Thank you so very much for visiting!

Dies: Spellbinders 
Sentiment: Taylored Expressions
Other: brad, lined school patterned paper 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...