Sunday, July 31, 2022

Camping and Anything Goes!

 

Simon Says Anything Goes: My daughter is going away to camp for the very first time and I'm so excited for her! She'll only be going for three days to give it a try and if she likes it then she'll go longer next year. 

I too went to camp last year but it was a viral camp with Concord & 9th. It was so amazing all the products we got and the cards we made and I went again this year but it wasn't "camp" themed. I will be showing off some cards I've made this year so keep an eye out for them!

This card I am giving to my daughter in her camp bag with a message inside. I thought it looked great to send to a camp for a camper and the SS Wednesday Challenge on their blog.

Dies, stamps and paper from the exclusive Concord & 9th Summer Camp and sadly not sold to the public But sometimes people do sell them on Ebay if you're interested in the items!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...