Monday, April 11, 2022

Simon Monday Challenge: Sweet Treats

Simon Says Sweet Treats: Hello all! Thank you so much for visiting - I know it's been awhile since I've posted - I scrapbook in my basement and it's very cold down there right now and also my 2 year old won't let me get much done when I'm down there. 

But I did want to show off my Easter shadowbox insert. Doodlebug just came out with their own inserts but I've made this awhile ago. I'm excited for their new inserts because they offer some different options - but I do love the ones I've made! I just love the shimmer from the jewels. I thought this would be a good addition to add to the Simon Says Monday Challenge of Sweet Treats with all the fun Easter items on the circle of stickers.

I'm hoping that I'll be able to scrap some more and make more cards here soon. Again- thanks so much for stopping by!


Stickers: Hippity Hoppity cardstock stickers by Doodlebug 
Jewels: Spring collection by Doodlebug
Enamel dots: Hippity Hoppity sprinkles by Doodlebug
Shadowbox frame: 8x8 frame from Michael's
Other: Vellum cut to 8x8
Easter cross stitch (Shown below in picture): Lizzie Kate






1 comment:

  1. I saw this on SSS Monday Challenge and I LOVE anything 3D - It is STUNNING!! Fantastic job :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...