Sunday, March 13, 2022

Simon Says: Bit O' Green


Bit O' Green Wednesday Challenge: Hello! It has been awhile since I've posted. It has been very cold in my basement where I scrapbook and my 2 year old won't let me be away from her for more then a fee seconds. So, it's been very hard to scrapbook or make any cards.

But, I did manage to make a Doodlebug St. Patrick's Day circle collage for the Simon Says Wednesday Bit O' Green challenge. I love making these and it's so simple!! You just need some white paper or vellum, make a circle in an 8x8 space, and start making a beautiful collage with stickers! As always, thank you so very much for stopping by and taking a look!

Stickers: Bit O' Luck collection by Doodlebug
8x8 frame: Michael's Store
Other: Vellum, pop dots



2 comments:

  1. This is adorable! Your circle collage is so much fun. It would bright up any room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...