Friday, December 17, 2021

A Year in Review Challenge 2021

 
Altenew Challenge: Altenew has some wonderful, well, everything! But they also have some wonderful inspiration and cards to give you lots of ideas for cards and scrap pages. For this challenge we have to choose one of the 12 color combos from the picture above. I chose the last one on the bottom left with the beautiful light pink, dark pink and green. Perfect for Christmas I think!

After die cutting the lights out of different colored paper, I stamped the little "filament" onto the die, then added some glitter and Glossy Accents to make it look like a real light! Adding some pop-dots, I think it looks almost like real lights lol. I have to say, I just love the colors! And since it's so very blingy with the glitter, I will be adding it to the Simon Says Challenge "Bling it On"!

Stamps & die: All is Bright by Altenew
Colored Paper: Peppermint stack by Scrapbook.com
Glitter: Stickles
Other: Glossy Accents, pop-dots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...