Friday, December 31, 2021

Happy New Years Eve!

 

Time to Party with Simon Says: Happy New Year's Eve everyone! I have to admit that I don't really know what day it is, other then it's NYE. It's time to say goodbye to 2021 and hello to 2022 and I'm really, really hoping that this year doesn't suck like the last two years. 

I went to Joann's and bought a new Happy Planner so I can try my hand at budgeting and trying to loose some weight (again). We'll see how it goes lol. I'm also going to try and actually DO the classes I sign up for and not just horde everything. Maybe try and use what I have before I buy more. I wanted to make one more card of the year and also enter the Simon Says Monday Challenge with the theme of party! I hope you have a wonderful evening and a very safe, healthy and wonderful New Year!

Die: Moonlit Town Cutout die by Trinity Stamps
Stamp: Nightscapes Scene Builder by Trinity Stamps
Patterned paper: Midnight sky by Stampin' Up
Glitter: Gold Pops of Color by Scrapbook.com, Crystal by Stickles
Other: Black paper, 'celebrate' tag

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...