Friday, December 17, 2021

Lawn Fawn & Simon Says Challenge



Sketch Challenge #114: It's been a very long time since I've played in a Lawn Fawn Challenge. I really like this sketch challenge because of all the possibilities. And since it's getting cold out, I've also added this card to the Simon Says Monday Challenge "Cold as Ice".

For my card, I stamped snowflakes with embossing powder onto watercolor paper. I then heat embossed them and wet the paper to put pink watercolor over it. After it dried, I wiped off the paper so the snowflakes came through. I die cut the words Let It Snow and embossed it then put glaze over it to make it stand out. And I just love the little reindeer sticking out to day hello!

Stamp: Car Critters Christmas Add-ons by Lawn Fawn
Snowflake Stamps: Frosties by Lawn Fawn
Die cut: Giant Let it Snow by Lawn Fawn
Embossing Powder: Punch by WOW 
Other: Copic markers, Watercolor, glaze


3 comments:

  1. Really fun ... love that tiny reindeer!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable, Jessica! How cute is that tiny critter popping out of the O, so clever! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness!! that tiny reindeer is just the cutest!! LOOOOVE the snowflakes!! love the color! so festive! thank you so much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...