Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Simon Says Bright, Cheerful Colors Slimline Challenge

 


Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge and MFT: I love bright, colorful and cheery colors! So I'm glad that the Simon Says Challenge for this week is to use those colors! For the challenge I made a really pretty card that shows off some wonderful colors and a bright sentiment! I just love the bees and I added some Stickles to their wings. The sentiment is a great colorful one from Erin Lee Creative! I just love her stuff and have been buying all her new stuff lol. Her dress is the beautiful purple paper from Doodlebug in their new Easter collection called Hippity Hoppity. This card also goes with the My Favorite Things Slimline Challenge on their blog. Thank you so much for taking a look!

Stamp and Die: My Favorite Things 'BB Bring out the Sunshine'
Patterned Paper: Bella Blvd 'Cooper collection: Playtime'
Purple patterned paper: Doodlebug from Hippity Hoppity collection
Sentiment: Erin Lee Creative from Hugs, Sunshine, Smiles and Rainbows collection
Ink:
 Hero Hues Pigment
Other: Zig Clean Color Brush Markers


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...