Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Simon Says & Daily Marker Challenges: Sending Hugs


Simon Says and The Daily Marker Challenge: I've been playing in the 10 Day Coloring Challenge by TheDailyMarker.com and I've been having a great time making some cards that try to make me use new ideas, stretching my stash , and trying new color combinations. For todays card I'm playing in the Simon Says: Sending Hugs Challenge. I tried using Copic Markers which I'm still very much learning and trying to blend. I only have a few but I'm slooooowly growing my stash. I have the full collection of Caliart markers and I like how they blend; not as nice as Copic of course, but still a great starter marker set. 

For today's card I'm using an old My Favorite Things stamp and die set that has adorable bees! I added some Stickles to the wings and made a scene with a older die I had. I colored the girl with Copic and I think I did an ok job lol. Thank you so much for stopping by and taking a look!

Stamps & Die: My Favorite Things
Patterned paper: Cooper collection from Bella Blvd "Playtime
Glitter: Stickles
Other: Copic markers, Caliart markers, scene building die



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...