Thursday, April 8, 2021

Simon Says and Lawn Fawn #98 Challenge

 

Simon Says Layers and Lawn Fawn Spring challenges: Today I'll be playing in two challenges; one with layers and the next with spring! I am obsessed with rainbows right now and I just love making cards with them. For the Simon Says Challenge, you need to use layers and the Lawn Fawn Challenge is all about spring! Nothing says spring like rain -- which brings rainbows! 

For the words, I used some older dies from Simon Says and used the negatives to spell out 'smile' and positioned it every little bit so that when I spin the card you'll see different rainbow colors of the word 'smile'! I am in LOVE with Concord and 9th's rainbow dies and sentiments so I have been having lots of fun with making cards with them. Thank you so much for coming and looking at my cards and blog!!

Patterned paper: Hello Sunshine Remix paper pad by Lawn Fawn, white dot paper by Doodlebug
Colored cardstock: The Brights paper pad sold at Michaels Craft Store
Dies: spinner die by Lawn Fawn, rainbow die by My Favorite Things, cloud die by C&9th, smile die by Simon Says Stamp


1 comment:

  1. Really fun card - I love that the smile word looks like a smile!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...