Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Simon Says and Lawn Fawn Challenge #94

What's the Weather? and Whatever the Weather Challenge: Wow! It has been a very long time since I've been on this blog - YEARS - and a long time since I've made any cards. Sometimes, life just get's in the way and that's what happened to me! I've had babies, moved, and just lived life. I've been trying to get back into scrapbooking and making cards - especially since I had another baby and I would love to scrapbook some pages for her like I did for my first one. 

For this first blog post, I am joining the Lawn Fawn Weather Challenge and also the Simon Says Monday Challenge called Whatever the Weather.  I got an instant idea when I aw this challenge and I think the card turned out better then what I had in mind. I am NOT good and guessing what the colors mean except that blue is cold and red hot. I just got it off the internet so forgive me if the map isn't right lol. I think the smiles the stamps have make it really fun and I just love how it turned out! I wrote the message in the speech bubble. Thank you so very much for viewing my card and blog! More cards to come!!



America map: 'Wish you Were Here' Stamp/Die by Lawn Fawn
Rain drop stamps: 'Plus One' stamp set by Lawn Fawn
Speech bubble die: 'Say What?' by Lawn Fawn
Sunshine: Random stamp
Circle stickers: Doodlebug
Heart paper: Bella Blvd: Squeeze the Day collection
Markers: Touch New and Copic markers

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...