Friday, February 12, 2021

MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge - Sketch 528

MFTWSC528- I am on a retreat right now! Where you ask? My basement!! My best friend found a wonderful place called 3 Craft Chicks and they have Retreats in a Box! And it is wonderful because of Covid and no one want's/can go anywhere right now so it's great! 

For this card I used some of the paper I received in the Retreat Box and I found this amazing Doodlebug "sea" type paper and I got the great idea of using my mermaid stamps! This challenge is for the My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge. Sea/Ocean/Mermaids are becoming very popular this year and I just love it all! I outlined the mermaid's tail with a Gelly Roll Gold greenish color and I just love how it sparkles and I also used a gold Gelly Roll also for the star in her hair. Just have to love all that glitter! Thank you SO much for stopping!


Patterned paper: Doodlebug 'Anchors Aweigh' 
Stamps: 'BB Mermazing' by My Favorite Things 
Markers: CaliArt markers
Ink: Glitter Dew Pearlescent Mint
Gelly Roll pens: Golden Star & Gold (green)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...