Friday, February 5, 2021

MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge - Sketch 527

MFTWSC527: Another post from me! I'm on a roll lol. Today I'm making cards using the sketch idea from My Favorite Things. I am just LOVING all their new stamps and dies they've come out with the last few weeks. I can't wait to see what this year brings with them! 

This sketch for the Wednesday Sketch Challenge has a sunrays effect and for some reason the thought of smoke came to mind. I have this adorable chemistry set and I was really looking for a way to make it work so I'm glad there is this sketch!

To make it look like an explosion, I blotted some black ink onto a wet baby wipe and just kind of squished it onto the "explosion clouds" and over my little guy. He looks like he got the brunt of it! It's hard to see, but I used some Diamond Glaze to make the bottle he's holding pop out and look like glass. Thank you so very much for stopping by to view my card and blog!!

Stamps: BB Cute Chemists by My Favorite Things
Dies: BB Cute Chemists die-namics by My Favorite Things
Glaze: Diamond Glaze
Patterned Paper: Bella Blvd: Squeeze the Day collection
Markers: Copic and Caliart

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...