Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Simon Says Instagram Challenge: Watercolor

SSSIGChallenge: Today I have a card for the Instagram challenge for Simon Says. We have to use watercolor, and since I really haven't ever use watercolor, or have any good watercolor palette, I still decided to try my hand at a card or two. 

For my first card I used some JoAnn pearlescent watercolors. I love how this card turned out because the colors are very bright and bled very nicely -- and you have to love that shimmer! The brads add a nice touch I think because I used the same colors in the card background, and lastly I added a bit more sparkle to the flowers with Wink of Stella. Thank you very much for stopping by!

Stamps: Simon Says Stamp 'Freestyle Flowers' stamp and die set
Ink: StazOn
Watercolors: JoAnn Pearlescent
Brads: Queen & Co
Shimmer pen: Zig Wink of Stella Brush II


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...