Thursday, August 17, 2023

Simon Says: Your Favorite Technique

 

SSS Monday Challenge: I love rainbows and rainbow colors. I have a small collection piling up in my scrapbook room of rainbow items and I'm always on the lookout for more! This week on the Monday Simon Says challenge blog, you're to use your favorite technique- which I've found to be ink blending and since I used some rainbow colors, I decided to use a die in the shape of a rainbow and cut them out. 

I hate wasting the colors when you make a rainbow- so I always try to use them in some way- but I love the technique of ink blending because I can use all the papers and not waste any! I added some glitter to three of the stripes and the words. I also added some thickness to the Sending Smiles by just cutting out several layers and adding them on top pf each other. 

Ink: Hero Arts (Hero Hues Reactive): Grape Slush, Fruit Punch, Blue Hawaii, Pool Party, Lemon Drop, & Key Lime
Die cut: Concord & 9th: Sending Smiles (exclusive)
Rainbow Die: The Stamp Market: Mod Rainbow Cover Die
Other: Spectrum Noir Sparkle: Sterling Silver, Fairy Jewels by Memory Box



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...