Thursday, August 17, 2023

Making What I Dislike Most!

 Birthday Cards: I'll let you in on a little secret- I hate making birthday cards. I don't know why I just do. I think it' because I can't seem to figure out what to do with what I have. I have to really, really be in the mood to make some. But today I made 10! using two different styles but almost the same stamp/style. Thank you for taking a look!

Card One:
Ink: Hero Arts (Hero Hues Reactive) in Grape Slush, Pool Party, Key Lime, Lemon Drop, Fruit Punch
Stamps & dies: Hero Arts in Yea! Birthday bundle
Other: Hero Arts Stickers: Birthday, Scrapbooking.com glitter brush

Card Two:
Ink: Hero Arts (Hero Hues Reactive) see colors above
Die: Pink & Main: Party Hat die
Stencil: Party Confetti by Hero Arts
Other: Scrapbooking.com glitter brush

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...