Tuesday, August 8, 2023

Simon Says Monday Challenge: Happy Birthday


Monday Challenge: It feels like such a long time since I've posted-- because it has! It's been almost a year. I've gone back to school and also just been very busy with life. I finally got my certificate for Medical Assisting and will be starting a new job in September. I am looking forward to going back to work and helping people.

For today's card, I used a Taylored Expressions Slim Infinity Shaker Panel to make a happy birthday card but found that the card is very thick and will need extra postage. I tried something different when I looked online for a infinity shaker panel and found just what I needed in THIS video. It uses up our extra plastic pieces from stamps that we would normally throw away! What a great idea! 

Stamps: Concord and 9th "All the Birthdays" set
Shaker Bits: Taylored Expressions
Ink: Concord and 9th colors in 'Honeysuckle', 'Buttercup' and 'Harbor'
Other: Clay stars, blending brushes, Misti



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...