Saturday, April 20, 2013

Wow! It's been awhile...

Wedding Card: It's been a very long time since I've updated my blog! I sure have missed it - but things have been very busy around here: I gave birth to my daughter Ella Rose, we moved to a new house, and I have a new scrapbook room (all to myself!) and I've been trying to organize and get things in order. My daughter Ella was born on November 10 2012 (so almost 6 months ago since I updated!) and it's been a crazy half-year taking care of her. With it being my first child - I didn't know what to expect and I'm learning every day. As she get's easier to handle and is learning to play by herself, I hope to get back into making cards soon. And, I've also discovered digital scrapping! I hope to make some pages of Ella and post them here soon.


 So, the very first card I've made in almost 6 months is a card for my cousin who will be getting married soon. I've seen a lot of this type of card all over pinterest, 2 Peas, etc. and thought I would give it a go. You can find the layout, PDF files, and even cut files if you just look around online. I searched "wedding dress card" on Pinterest and found several. Thanks so very much for stopping by!

Embossing plate: Cuttlebug
Other: pink ribbon, black sparkle brads, pink pearl stickers


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...