Sunday, November 4, 2012

CAS-ual Fridays Challenge


CFC#77 Guy Card Challenge: I have a lot of trouble making cards for guys (and birthday cards for some reason! You'd think that would be easy but I'm just not a fan of them). So, when this week's CAS-ual Fridays challenge was to make a boy/guy card, I kind of groaned to myself - but thought I would give it a try.

For this card I found a free digi-stamp from Whimsie Doodles and printed it out on grey paper and chalked the edges with a darker grey to add some depth. I tried to keep it clean and simple and left a lot of white space. I just love the screw brads! I think they really make a guy card into a guy card. lol Thank you so much for taking a look!

Wood-grain Stamp: Unity Stamp Co
Sentiment Stamp: Hero Arts ("Kiss From the Sun" set)
Digi Stamp: Whimsie Doodles
Screw brads: Karen Foster Design
Chalk: Pebbles



3 comments:

  1. The perfect masculine card - those brads are perfect, I can't believe they're brad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful card, Jessica!! LOVE the wrench and the placement of your sentiment is perfect...sweet!! Thanks so much for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays this week and sharing your wonderful creativity:)!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...