Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Unity {Be Inspired} Challenge



Unity April/May Challenge: I haven't made a card for a challenge in a very long time - I sure have missed it - but with the new baby -- and the fact she thinks sleep is overrated and only naps for 15/20 mins a day -- isn't a great chance to keep the house clean and make cards! So, I'm very excited to join in on the Unity Stamp Be Inspired Challenge. I actually made three things for this challenge; two cards, and a scrapbook page based on the sketches that they have up. I'm very excited to get back into making cards


For my card I used the color challenge ; I usually don't use the colors black or green in cards (maybe just small amounts) but I had some paper that had the colors on it and thought it was a really nice looking to make a card. Thanks so much for taking a look!

Stamps: Unity Stamp Co (A basket full of...)  
Paper: Pebbles (Walnut Grove)
Destressing tool: Tim Holtz
Ink: Brilliance
Other: staples, embossing powder




----------------------
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3482153/?claim=z982merhm9u">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

1 comment:

  1. I noticed this bike design and had to hop on over and see more. I like how you added flowers to the basket. And the little flags are fun. Sweet design! New follower here. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...