Friday, November 2, 2012

CASology Challenge: Christmas Shaker Card


Week #17: Sugar - I've been making Holiday cards all day and I still don't know which one to pick! I think maybe I will make a whole bunch of different ones and just send them out that way lol

For this card, I thought I would add a little glitter and make a shaker card. I thought that the glitter dust I used in the card looked like "sugar" so I added this card to the CASology Challenge on their blog. I really like the cute reindeer stamp and I thought he looked cute in his little scarf. This is a very easy card to make; just make a circle and then a bottom - but I used my SCAL2 and Cricut to make this so if you would like the SVG file, please let me know by a comment. Thank you so much for stopping by and taking a look!

Stamp: Hero Arts ("Jolly Christmas")
Patterned paper: My Mind's Eye ("Merry" collection)
Glitter: Twinklets Diamond Dust
Ink: Brilliance (Coffee Bean, Pearlscent Ivy)
White pen: Singo
Other: Acitate, Red glitter pen, Stickles (Xmas Red)



5 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS snow dome Jessica - love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great interpretation of sugar and wonderfully executed! Thanks so much for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous shaker card, so cute. Thank you so much for joining us this week at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that cute reindeer and your shaker card looks great! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. super cute shaker card!! thanks for playing along with CASology!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...