Wednesday, October 10, 2012

WCMD: All About Texture


Unity Challenge #2: Yeah! Time for another World Card Making Day challenge from the Unity Stamp Blog. (If you would like to see my first card, please visit HERE). This time, it's a challenge to use texture on your card: using at least two different textures.

For this card I embossed the cute little Frankenstein stamp with embossing powder, dry embossed the orange sheet with an embossing folder (but I added black ink to the top so that when it embossed, the black "printed" on one side - showing off the swirls). Adding some sewing and a glitter pen (my purple pen used on the boots kind of gave out on me) - I hope I used enough texture! Thanks so much for stopping by!

Patterned Paper: Doodlebug, Bella Blvd
Stamp: Unity Stamp Co ("Too Cute To Spook" set)
Embossing folder: Darcie
Ink: Brilliance
Glitter pens: Gelly Roll
Other: Green brads, sewing machine


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...