Thursday, October 11, 2012

WCMD: Embossing

 

Unity Challenge #3: I like to emboss all my images after I stamp them, so I really liked this challenge on the Unity Stamp Blog for the World Card Making Day challenge: an embossing challenge. I also dry embossed my paper so that it looked like a cone for an ice cream.

I didn't have any fun paper that I could find that looked like sprinkles (insert sad face) but I thought a splash of pink cardstock would maybe make up for it. Thank you so much for stopping by and taking a look!

Cardstock: American Crafts
Stamps: Unity Stamp Co ("Sweet Life" set)
Ink: Brilliance (Prearlscent Ivy, Moonlight White, Coffee Bean)
Wood button: Oriental Trading Co
Marker: Copic (G09 Veronese Green)
Other: Score board, Clear embossing powder


Better view of the embossed kraft paper

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...