Monday, October 8, 2012

WCMD: A Shaped Card


Unity Challenge #1: I missed World Card Making Day on Saturday because I had my baby shower that day, so I'm glad that the challenges the Unity Blog is hosting for WCMD will be up until October 20th. I'm going to try and complete all the challenges that they have: a shaped card, texture, embossing challenge, card sketch, Fall theme, stamp-a-border, coloring, and using cream, brown, olive and pumpkin colors on the card.

So, here is my first challenge to myself; make a shaped card using Unity stamps! I made this with a shaped die cut, cutting out two and sewing one side so that it "swings" open to form a card. Thank you so very much for stopping by and taking a look!

Stamps: Unity Stamp Co (Be "Owl" Mine)
Patterned Paper: Ecco Park Paper
Cardstock: American Crafts
Ink: Brilliance & Memento
Glitter pen: Gelly Roll
Flowers: Prima
Die-cuts: Nesting Frame 4 (QuicKutz)
Other: Sewing machine, Pop-dots, Crystal Stickers




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...