Wednesday, January 11, 2012

The breaths we take...

Christmas Gifts 2011: I wanted to show off some of the things I made for Christmas this year since I've been very late on getting my blog updated. I'm hoping that I will get back to making things for challenges and maybe even make an Esty store this month of the cards that I make. 

Here is a clock that I made with a thick piece of cardboard. I found the saying online, make it an 8x8 image and then printed it out on scrapbook paper. Covering the cardboard with the paper, I poked a big enough hole for the clock innerds to go through and then put on a light coat of Mod Podge to seal everything up. I think it turned out rather nice. 

Paper: Unknown (sorry)
Saying: Found online
Clock: Hobby Lobby
Distress Ink: Tim Holtz
Other: Mod Podge, 8x8 thick cardboard piece



 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This recipe holder was a great find at a local Salvation Army store. It is actually a picture holder that I thought would be nice to have on a counter top to hold recipes. I took off the metal butterfly (saving it for another project of course lol) and covered the front with paper. An embossing template from Lasting Impressions that I've had for awhile really worked nicely for this project

Paper: Jillibean Soup
Wooden objects: Darcie
Embossing Template: Lasting Impressions
Other: Picture holder, silver brads, recipe card found online



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...