Monday, January 9, 2012

Sketch For You To Try: January 2012


January SFYTT 2012:  I decided that I loved the My Mind's Eye paper pack (the 'Love Me' collection) that I just bought so much, that I would try out a sketch that is over at the I {heart} Sketches blog. I like to try new styles and I think this turned out rather cute. My sister got me the bug stamp for Christmas and I am glad that I got to use it in the card. I think I might add some stitching before I send it out. Thanks so much for stopping by

Paper: My Mind's Eye ("Love Me" collection)
Stamp: Stampendous
Ribbon: American Crafts
Other: Silver sparkle pen, red sparkle pen, glossy accents



1 comment:

  1. Adorable! Love how you incorporated the "LOVE" from the MME paper! Fantastic take on the SFYTT, too -- thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...