Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Ippity Challenge: Color Challenge


Color Challenge: I really love the look of pink on kraft paper; it really shows off the colors. I have been getting around to doing some more challenges and card making again, so I really wanted to join in over at the Ippity Challenge because of the color scheme. I used an embossing folder to make the music background - to make the kraft paper stand out, I inked my folder with pink shimmer ink on one side of the embossing folder and then ran it though my Big Shot. The ink made the music stand out because it added a pink background.

Paper: My Minds Eye
Embossing Folder: Cuddlebug
Stamps: Unity Stmap Co. Ippity "What Matters Most" set
Chipboard saying: K&Company


1 comment:

  1. Oh how CUTE is this! Thanks for joining us in the IPPITY Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...