Thursday, November 3, 2011

Masculine Card Challenge (Try #2)


Challenge #3 revisited: I had such a good time making a card for the Young Crafters Unite blog challenge that I thought I would try my hand at making another one. You can find my other post and card here. I found a great digi stamp over at Whimsie Doodles and since I am new at adding digi stamps to my cards, I thought that this would be a perfect time to try one. And- who can beat a really awesome beer card?! Yes, it's going to have to be saved for my husband until St. Patty's Day, but that's ok because I was excited to use the digi stamp asap

I used some "foaming" stuff that pops up when you heat it; I thought it makes great beer foam. lol. I used chalk to color in the foam and the "beer" looking part. Then I added some clear liquid glaze to make it look like glass. I think next time I make this card, I will use some almost-clear velum maybe or even a clear sticker sheet for the glass.


Please stop by tomorrow because I have been chosen to participate in the Young Crafters Unite blog hop, and there will be some great prizes to be won. Thanks so much for looking

Digi stamp- Whimsie Doodles
Paper- Doodlebug
"Foam": Liquid Applique
Chalk: Pebbles
Other: Glossy Accents


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...