Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Paper Sundaes Challenge: Bookmarks

Challenge #93: I love to make thing out of paper that don't turn into a card at the very end of the day; I think this is a great challenge at the Paper Sundaes blog and I couldn't wait to jump right into it. I am new to the site, and this will be my first challenge with them, so I was happy to see that they are not only a really great website, but also gives great ideas and challenges.

I decided to stay away from the normal rectangle bookmark that everyone is use to. I started to think about who I would send this to when I was done making it, and I thought of my sister who loves to stop off at Starbucks after her college classes are over with. I thought: why not make a coffee cup?! It is a simple design I found after looking on Google for a outline I could use. Thanks for stopping by to take a look

Paper: Jillibean Soup
Heart Stamp: Paper Smooches
Twine: Doodlebug



2 comments:

  1. Very cute idea! Hope your sister likes it! Thanks for playing along this week at Paper Sundaes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea, Thanks for joining our bookmark challenge at Paper Sundaes this week
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...