Monday, May 24, 2021

Shaped and Die Card Challenge

 

Shaped cards and using dies: I have been MIA lately because I have had a hard time being able to scrapbook because of my 18 month old daughter. She doesn't have much patience when it comes to me being in my scrapbook room and crafting. I have tried everything including snacks, special toys and even a TV to watch Bubble Guppies. No luck. 

For this card I used a rainbow die I've had stored away and made a simple card. I am going to enter it into the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge whey they would like you to use dies and also I'm playing along on a new challenge site called A Blog Named Hero. I don't have too many Hero Arts stamps but I'm slowly growing my collection. Thank you for stopping by and taking a look!

Rainbow Die: Rainbow Card; Simon Says Stamp Buy it HERE
Sentiment: Doodlebug Fairy Collection paper
Other: Glitter paper; Michael's Craft Store

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining in the Hero Arts A Blog Named Hero Challenge. Love this card! I am a rainbow fan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful rainbow card. Been tempted to buy the rainbow die. Going to see if I can make something like this using my Cricut.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the rainbows. They just have the power to cheer us up.. Isn't it.. And so does this one.. I love your shaped card.. Very very clever.. Thank you for playing along at A Blog Named Hero Challenge DT Dhruvika @the_cardogram

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Rainbows are always happy! Thanks for entering the challenge! Meg (A Blog Named Hero DT)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...