Friday, May 28, 2021

MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge

 

MFTWSC543: Time to play in the My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge and this one is a nice one! I love how easy it is but how you can still interpret it however you'd like! I found a card by the awesome Lucy Abrims from Lucy's Cards HERE and I just had to copy it. I don't know if her sequin is really big or she used a small paper pad and not the 12x12 size I did, but I just love how it looks and I wanted to do the same to add some bling! Mine doesn't look half as good, but I think card turned out nice enough to post on the sketch challenge. Thank you so much for coming to take a look!

Patterned paper: Echo Park 'Welcome Baby Girl' 
Yay paper: from Michael's Recollections 'Memory Explosion Box' paper pad
Die: MFT 'Perfect-Fit Balloon' 
Other: Sequin, Red paper, twine


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...