Monday, October 22, 2012

Breast Cancer Card


Thinking Of You: The month of October is Breast Cancer Awarness Month and wouldn't you know - my grandmother was diagnosed with Breast cancer earlier this last week. She will have surgery this Tuesday so I thought I would make her a card to let her know that I was thinking about her and hoping the surgery goes well.

I found the pink ribbon at the Sure Cuts a Lot website (where I found it is below) and I used the SCAL 2 program with my Cricut to cut out the words and inserted the ribbon instead of the "O". I made a similar card which you can find HERE as an upcoming baby birth announcement. I got the idea for the card HERE. Thank you so much for stopping by and taking a look!

Stamp: Stampendous ("Retro Thinking Of You")
SVG File: Sure Cuts A Lot (HERE)
Liquid Pearls: Ranger (Silver color)
Other: Circut, SCAL 2 program, Pop-dots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...