Sunday, October 21, 2012

Lawnscaping Challenge: Baby Announcement

 
Try Something New Challenge #44: I only have four more weeks until I'm 40 weeks along in my pregnancy, (I am hoping she comes before than) so I decided to make a batch of birth announcement cards that I will send out to people with her information and a picture after she's born. (Right before Christmas too - so I have a lot of cards to make before the baby is born! lol)

I got the idea for the card HERE. I just loved it the very first time I saw it and I wish I had the money to get the stamp set with the little feet, but I used some other stamps that I found from PatCatans awhile back.

For the Lawnscaping Challenge I used my Cricut machine and the Sure Cuts a Lot 2 program to cut the 'LOVE' out (for the first time - which is a new technique for me, and also tried my hand at using Liquid Pearls). Thank you so much for taking a look!

Stamps: PatCatan's
Sentiment Stamp: Lawn Fawn ("Plus One" set)
Twine: The Twinery (Blossom)
Ink: Brilliance (Graphite Black)
Liquid Pearls: Ranger (White Opal)
Other: Cricut, SCAL2, pink paper, glitter gel pen, Pop Dots

3 comments:

  1. Such a cute card! And congrats on your pregnancy! Not long now!!!!

    Thank you so much for joining us Lawnscaping gals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet, what an adorable card. Your perfect pearls are perfect (no pun intended). Mine never turn out that nice. Love the safety pin in the "O". Great card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, this card is just as sweet as can be! Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...