Thursday, April 10, 2014

Simon Says Challenge


Simon Says Happy Easter: I've been making cards like crazy lately because I finally had the chance to go shopping and get some watercolors! It's such a cool fad right now in the scrapbooking world that I really wanted to join in. But I need to make some holiday cards for Easter and when I saw that Simon Says Stamp was doing an Easter/candy theme Challenge - I thought I'd join in!

Cartridge: Cricut (Doodlecharms)
Cutter: Cricut
Patterned paper: Reminisce (Hippity Hoppity)
Stamp: Stampendous (Edible Easter Border)
Twine: The Twinery (Blossom)
Other: Black pen, google eyes, white flock



Here is a picture of my 16 month old daughter and the Easter Bunny. For her Christmas picture she screamed when she saw Santa, so I'm kind of glad she didn't cry this time - she just looks very shell-shocked! Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a look!

3 comments:

  1. This is so creative, Jessica! I love how you used the negative and the paper pieced icons in the sentiment are adorable. Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Happy Easter or Sweet Treats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the precise weblog for anybody who needs to seek out out about this topic. You notice so much its almost arduous to argue with you. You positively put a brand new spin on a subject that's been written about for years. Nice stuff, simply nice!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...