Friday, April 11, 2014

Friends With Flair Friday


LaChic Friday: I saw a card on Pinterest that I just really loved and I wanted to try and copy it. I just loved the colors and layout. Sadly, I can't find where I saw it (on Pinterest) but I did sketch it out, so that's how I made my card. I used a Unity background stamp and I think it trued out rather nice looking! I thought I would show it off at the Unity Friends With Flair; thanks SO very much for stopping by and taking a look!!

Stamp: Unity Stamp Co ('LeChic' set)
Nesting Flower dies: QuicKutz
Ink: Brilliance
Flower: Recollections (Michael's store)
Pearls: Recollections (Michael's store)

11 comments:

  1. lovely and such a pretty flower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous and elegant. lovely card!
    -Rachel
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful in those colors and accents. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very lovely, I've always liked black based cards. Great job! I found you on Unity's Friends with Flair.
    Peace,
    KristyLee

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's lovely! I got inspired by that pretty flower.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! I love how the design goes off the side of the card:)

    And I hate it too when I "lose" something on Pinterest!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jessica, just wanted to stop by and say thank you for dropping by my blog and leaving a lovely comment. Your card is so sweet and I love how the colours pop on the black cardstock.

    ReplyDelete
  8. very informative post for me as I am always looking for new content that can help me and my knowledge grow better.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...