Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Simon Says... Wednesday Challenge


Oh Christmas Tree... I saw this really great card a few days ago by Stephanie Wincott at Clearly Besotted Stamps using a Simon Says Stamp die and I really wanted the die that was used! I really wish I had extra money to spend on crafting things right now, but since that isn't the case - I decided to kind of make my own using the Sure Cuts A Lot program and my Cricut. I thought I'd try out for the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge.

I'm, of course, not trying to make people not want to buy the die, because it would be SO much easier with it, and it's a really great die; but I thought it would be nice to share with you so that you could try it also and make this great card!

If you would like the file, please click HERE. If you have any questions, or problems with the file, please leave a comment and I will get back to you asap! Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a look!

Sentiment: Stamoendous ('Simple Christmas')
Ink: Brilliance (Rocket Red)
Other: SCAL Program, Cricut machine


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...