Tuesday, October 15, 2013

CAS{E} This Sketch!


CAS #49: I've been following CAS{E} This Sketch for awhile now but this is the very first time I've played in a challenge. I really like this week's sketch and thought I would play along. I love the speech bubble look and I have a super cute stamp set that I've yet to use, so I thought it would be great for a card.

For those who don't do the short cut words like a lot of people do, HB2U means Happy birthday to you! lol You really can't see it but there is acetate on the card front so that it looks like a phone screen. I didn't add another word bubble, so I hope that's ok. But thank you very much for stopping by and taking a look!

Stamps: Unity Stamp Co (Modern Chit Chat)
Embossing folder: Darcie
Other: Brilliance Ink, Acetate



2 comments:

  1. Oh, I love how you put this together! What a great take on the sketch! I'm so glad you decided to play along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your iPhone, great job. Thanks for playing along with us in the CAS(E) this sketch! challenge and hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...