Saturday, May 18, 2013

Color Throwdown


CTD242: I just love the above colors, they're so bright and fab, and I've never played in a Color Throwdown challenge so I thought I would make a bright card and join in. I found some great paper that I hadn't used yet, that matched the same colors for the challenge. I thought a cute chevron card would be cute to make and found a great SVG file (you can find it HERE) and then I just put it all together! Thanks so very much for stopping by!

Stamps: Doodle Bug ('Doodlebug Memories' set)
Paper: Bazzill Basics Paper
Ink: ColorBox Chalk ink (Warm Red)
SVG: SVGcuts.com (Found HERE)


1 comment:

  1. Great design! Love the multicolored chevron strips. So glad you joined us at the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...