Thursday, May 23, 2013

Addicted to CAS & Muse Challenge


Muse Challenge #18 & ATCAS #13: I love the pretty flowers and the great-looking flowers in the above picture for the Muse Challenge this week and I also added the card to the Addicted to CAS challenge because my card fits with their challenge this week of 'Birthday'. I love how "Springy" it looks. It took me awhile to find some stamps that have flowers on them- I guess I need to stock up on them because I only found three! I found some older stickers that I've yet to use (since flower stamps aren't anywhere in site for me!) and I think the colors are just wonderful and make a nice card to send to someone. Thank you so much for stopping by and taking a look!

Patterned Paper: Echo Park ("Hello Summer" collection)
Ink: Brilliance (Rocket Red, Pearlescent Purple, Sky Blue)
Rub-ons: Lasting Impressions (Sentiment), Doodlebug (stitches "Sew Easy")
Flower stickers: Paper Bliss ("Floral Decor" set)



9 comments:

  1. What a pretty card Jessica - I love the little garden scene you created with the flower stickers and the paper "grass" -
    thank you for joining us at ATCAS - hope we will see you again. Hugs, Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the beautiful texture in your fun card! Thanks so much for playing along with our Muse this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This os so lovely. Those flowers are gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing along at ATCAS xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card :)
    Best wishes,Nessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card - I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2013/05/52-card-pickup-221.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. great flowers - love the glitter added to the leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you made your beautiful flowers - your card is so pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card. Those flowers add a great textural element to your card.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...