Friday, November 2, 2012

FWF: Take 2


Friends With Flair Friday #2: I didn't watch the time well enough and missed the Chick Challenge for last week (and I found out that they will no longer be doing anymore challenge - which really sucks because I loved going there each week and doing the sketch challenge!!). I liked the sketch, and even thought I can't enter it, I thought I would still play along and enter it in the Unity Blog's Friends With Flair Friday. ( I already put in one card, and if you would like to see it, please visit HERE).

I won a stamp set last time I played the Chick Challenge because my card won by being chosen (yeah!), so I thought I would use the set this time for this weeks challenge. And I know it doesn't make too much sense - cherries are red, not pink - but I was going for a pink theme and took a creative license on this one. lol Thank you so much for stopping by and taking a look!

Stamps: Unity Stamp (Your Friendship, My Cup Of Tea set)
Paper: My Mind's Eye ("Indie Chic")
Wooden button: Oriental Trading Co.
Gel pen: Sakura (Glaze)
Border punch: Martha Stewart
Twine: The Twinery

14 comments:

  1. oh wow...this is so adorable! great take on that sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is absolutely cute!! Am going to pin this for inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great version of the sketch. The card is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super sweet! I love your take on the sketch. Those cherry hearts sure are fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card. I'm also very disappointed there will not be more chick challenges. I really enjoyed them, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've seen pink (well, sort of) cherries! Very pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a wonderful use of that sketch! Perfect for a Valentine or Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable card! It's too bad about it being the last Chick Challlenge. I just started card making this year and have been looking for more sketches/challenges to do. I could've used some more inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two! How awesome is that....and this card is adorable, too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this sweet card. The papers are adorable too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute, cute, cute! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...