Since I used all Unity stamps, I thought I would show this off at the Unity blog's Friends With Flair Fridays. Thank you so very much for stopping by and taking a look!
Stamps: Unity Stamp Co. ("Warn Music", "Hodge Podge of Happiness" KOTM)
Sentiment Stamp: Unity Stamp Co ("Picture Perfect" KOTM)
Ink: Brilliance (Graphite Black), ColorBox Chalk (Warm Red)
Twine: The Twinery (Maraschino)
Glitter pen: Gelly Roll
Other: Clear embossing powder, green button
-----------------------------------I also thought I would also share my Pizza Dough Cinnamon Stick recipe that I kind of threw together last night due to a 1am craving for something sweet. Here is the recipe - Enjoy!!
~Pizza Dough Cinnamon Sticks~
- Pizza Dough (I used Pillsbury pizza dough)
- Vegetable Oil (or flavored oil)
- 2 tsp Cinnamon (more or less to preference)
- 1/2 C Sugar (more or less to preference)
- Small Splash of milk
- 1 C Powdered sugar (more or less to preference)
- 2 Tbsp Melted butter
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- Set oven to 350* (Even though pizza package says higher).
- Roll out pizza dough to preferred size. Using a perforated roller or a pizza cutter, cut the dough into strips. Brush the dough with oil.
- Bake for about 12/15 minutes until cooked through, keeping a close eye on it so it doesn't over bake. Remove from oven.
- While the dough is baking, prepare the icing by combining the icing ingredients in a mixing bowl and set aside. Combine the sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl and stir together well.
- Sprinkle the mixture over the warm dough. Drizzle with the prepared icing. Serve warm. ENJOY!