Friday, October 19, 2012

'Just Add Ink' Challenge


JAI 140 - Just Add Chevrons: I love discovering new challenge blogs, and I am excited to have found - and play - in this weeks Just Add Chevrons challenge over at the 'Just Add Ink' blog. I found a new stamp set that I just had to get called "Camp-A-Lot" by BoBunny and I thought that the map looked a lot like chevrons! Thanks so very much for stopping by and taking a look!

Stamps: BoBunny ("Camp-A-Lot" set)
Sentiment Stamp: Market Street Stamps ("Gone Campin' " set)
Patterned Paper: Cosmo Cricket ("Cubierta Miniatura" collection)
Glitter: Doodlebug
Ink: Brilliance (Coffee Bean)
Other: Google eyes, Glossy Accents


2 comments:

  1. I like your "lateral thinking", Jessica! This is very cute! So glad you found us, and played along this week, at Just Add Ink :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little raccoon Jessica. Thanks for joining in with us at JAI this week.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...