Monday, October 15, 2012

An Ippity & Chick Challenge


Things In The Air & CC46: I've been playing in the Unity World Card Making challenge lately and I thought since I've been using all my Unity stamps lately, I would try my hand at a Chick Challenge and an Ippity Challenge called "Things In The Air".

I bought some Liquid Pearl paint the other day and I just love how it looks. I've not gotten the hang of it yet, but I think that it really looks great when used on cards - I think it also really cuts down on the cost of buying pearls or gems from the store - since you kind of "make you own" pearls. Thank you so much for stopping by and taking a look!

Stamps: Unity Stamp Co
Patterned Paper: Simple Stories ("Summer Fresh" collection)
Pearls: Liquid Pearls by Ranger (Baby Blue, Yellow)
Ink: Brilliance (Rocket Red, Pearlescent Sky Blue)


1 comment:

  1. Cute! Love that pop of RED!
    So glad you played along in the Unity Opportunity 'Things in the Air' Challenge!
    ~JenMarie Taylor

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...