Saturday, September 8, 2012

Paper Smooches Guest Designer search

Be Our Guest: I made this card with an old set that I had from Cornish Heritage Farms that I bought as soon as I found out that they would be closing their doors and no longer be making the stamps anymore. Boy, was I super excited to learn over a year ago that Kim from Paper Smooches has since made all her old CHF stamps into a new clear set for Paper Smooches!!! Since I already had the set (most likely one of my favs because of the super cute "bugs") I thought I would make a get well card; with real tissue paper in the tissue box, for the Guest Designer Search over at the Paper Smooches blog! Thank so very much for taking a look!

Patterned Paper: Jillibean Soup
Stamps: Paper Smooches (Cornish Heritage Farms old set)
Chalk: Pebbles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...