Saturday, July 7, 2012

Harry Potter Card

Hello all: I've not been on my blog for a very, very long time -- reason being -- I'm pregnant (yeah!!!) and I have the worst pregnancy's and am always sick, tired, and just don't feel up to doing anything. I have little spurts of energy that is spent trying to keep the house clean after my husband makes his messes, but other than that - I really haven't scrapbooked/made cards in a very long time.

But, I did get some inspiration to make a card from my sister pinning a card on Pinterest.com and I thought when I saw it -- HOW CUTE!! I want to make her a cover for her iPad for Christmas, but until then, I thought I would make it into a card!

Here is the inspiration piece found on Pinterest and the website where it can be found:

The card was very easy to make and really only consists of paper scraps that you may have around; and if anyone would like the templates, just let me know and I can send you them. Thank you very much for taking the time to look at my card!

Paper: Scraps
Die Cuts: QuicKutz Nesting Circles (smallest one)


UPDATE: I've gotten quite a few requests for the template, so I am going to put it up here. Just make the image larger/smaller (when you print it out) to fit the size card you want and cut out the pieces. Thanks so much for stopping by!!


13 comments:

  1. I would like the templates you mentioned for the Harry Potter card. thanks so much, fran macdonald
    singleatheart@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like the templates as well..my daughter is a potter head and I will make it for her.

    Thanks

    petrahoward@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wouldlove the templatesfor this card--it is the bomb! I am not a HP fan, but my granddaughter is a major one-in fact she just went to Disney World for her honeymoon--just so they go to see Harry and the gang!
    Thank you so much!
    Walkinsnowbird@gmail.com
    Sheila Keyman

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this!! We are all Harry fanatics in my house =) Would love the templates too.

    Thanks!

    wunderscreations@ymail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous! I would love the templates, also. Thanks so much for sharing your card on Splitcoast Stampers!

    Thanks!

    penny2255@gmail.com

    P.S. Congratulations on your pregnancy. My daughter-in-law is due the end of August and she is having an awful time too. Feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I actually traced this from my screen right on to copy paper! My daughter is a HP nut! THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am in love with this card! It's brilliant!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a great card, thanks for posting! I'd be interested in the templates too please!

    ghow02@yahoo.ca

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very good! I would also like the templates.
    Generous of you to offer them for free!!!
    Thank you,
    Susan. suslong@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brilliant! Thank you so much for the template! Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  11. How do I get the template?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, How do I get the template because I see you only posted a picture of it. Can you send it to Aasiefpillay@gmail.com thanks

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would like the template please. It's so cute!!!

    sladeclair@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...