Wednesday, March 7, 2012

SPARKS challenge: Window card


Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge: I just got some new stamps in the mail yesterday from the Paper Smooches company (Yeah! I love her fun stamps!) and I've not done a challenge for a very long time over at the SPARKS blog because I usually don't know what to make! But, I did get the new stamp set "Cut Loose" and I really thought it looked like a run-away kite that someone had lost, heading into the clouds never to come down again. lol 


So, using some imagination, I cut out the clouds (which was very hard to cut out let me tell you) made a circle as the card template, and I think it turned out rather nice! I tried to stick to the blues in the SPARKS picture and also do something with a circle. Thank you so very much for stopping by and taking a look at my card!

Paper: The Paper Company (White & blue), My Mind's Eye (striped)
Stamps: Paper Smooches ("Cut Loose" set) (sentiment from "Eco Friendly" set)
Twine: Doodlebug
Ink: StazOn
Other: Acetate, blue & pearl jems




2 comments:

  1. OH wow is that cute! LOVE your cloud windows and your use of the SPARKS challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Jessica - LOVE the acetate clouds :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...