Friday, March 9, 2012

'Paint the Town' color challenge


Market Street Stamps- MMSCC#12: Yeah! I just got my (huge) order from Market Street Stamps in the mail today. I went on a shopping spree at their store a few days ago and found the most cuttest stamps. I have been in love with their company ever since I bought the stamp set "Gone Campin" awhile back and I was super excited to see all their fun new relieces they have at their store. I checked out their blog earlier today and saw that they have a challenge going on - and I do love card challenges!Although I'm not a huge fan of color challenges (I can never usually come up with an idea using the colors that they have) I did try to stick to the colors and use a flower as the main focal point because if has a lot of the colors that the challenge is all about. Thank you so very much for stopping by and taking a look!

Stamps: Market Street Stamps ("Homegrown" Set)
Paper: Cosmo Cricut, Jillibean Soup 
Other: Pearls, Martha Stewart Circle Cutter, Stickles (blue)



2 comments:

  1. So fun! Love those scattered pearls!
    Thanks for entering the Market Street Stamps Paint the Town challenge!

    - Tifany
    http://inkblotsbytrd.blogspot.com/
    {MSS Senior Designer}

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful!!! Great card. I am just in love with that flower!!!

    Hugs,
    Raven

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...