Saturday, February 11, 2012

Milk Card

Lettering Delights & SCAL2: I recently found a very nice man that sells the Sure Cuts A Lot 2 program for the Cricut (a very, very hard thing to find let me tell you!) and for a very wonderful low price I bought the program and have found it to be SO much fun. If you would like the information to contact him to get the program for yourself, please send me a message HERE or leave a comment below and I will get back to you asap.

I have been a huge fan of  Lettering Delights for a very long time, and now that I have the SCAL2 program I purchased so many of their awesome files. If you're at all interested in getting some free files and also to look at their amazing other products, please click on the picture below and it will take you right to it!

Free Product

I used the Oishii svg set to make the milk card and it worked wonderful and made such a super cute card.  Below is just a sample of what you'll get with the Oishii set if you're interested. Thank you very much for stopping by and taking a look!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...