Saturday, February 11, 2012

Lawnscaping Challenge: Photo Inspiration


Challenge #27: Yea! I finally bought some new stamps the other day and I was very happy to see that Archiver's now carries Lawn Fawn stamps. I've been wanting some for so long now and I'm glad I finally bought some -- and I can now play in the Lawnscaping Challenge which I've been wanting to do for awhile now. I really like all the reds and pinks shown in the picture above so I decided to make the card below for a friend that is going to have a baby soon. You can't see it, but I also added some clear acetate over the "oven" part of it to make it look more real. Thanks so much for taking a look!!

Stamps: Lawn Fawn ("Plus One" set)
Border punch: Martha Stewart
Chalk: Pebbles
Embossing folder: Darcie
Brads: Queen & Co
Ribbon: Michael's

2 comments:

  1. Oh this is wonderful. I love the shape of this card! And acetate over the oven is a brilliant idea! Your friend is going to love this, as do I! Thank you som much for playing along with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet and pretty card!!Thank you for playing with us at Lawnscaping:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...