Thursday, April 14, 2011

TSG102: Vivacious Vellum card For this week's challenge at "There She Goes stamps" we had to use vellum somewhere on our card. We also didn't have to use any of their stamps, but I thought I would use my TSG stamps since I've not really used this set before. Vellum is kind of hard for me to use considering it's see-through, but I think I made it work by using it on my clouds. I added some Glossy Accents to the rain droplets and also to the puddle she was stepping in. I paper pieced the little girl (which took a long time to do! lol) Thanks for taking a look =o) Here is some information about the card:

Stamps: There She Goes stamps (Under the Weather stamp set)
Patterned papers: Doodlgbug, Jillibean Soup, My Minds Eye
Glitter: Stickles
Clouds: Vellum


1 comment:

  1. Clever idea to use the vellum as the clouds :) Love the touch of sparkle. Thanks so much for joining us at TSG this week.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...